Thursday, December 26, 2013
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Friday, November 22, 2013
Friday, November 15, 2013
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Monday, November 11, 2013
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Monday, November 4, 2013
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Friday, November 1, 2013
So tomorrow is the big day!!
Warrior Dash 2013 is finally here!!
I am so nervous. I am getting scared about what if I cant do a certain obstacle. One good thing is a lot of my people I workout with on Saturdays are going to be there. We are also doing it all together so that will help.
We are also given a chip for our shoes to record everything. So if you want to follow what I am doing/cheer me on follow me on twitter.
Katiemac007 is my twitter handle.
I will also have JBK there supporting me. :)
So tomorrow you will be seeing a recap hopefully. :)
Wish me luck!!
Thursday, October 31, 2013
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
1) What are you currently reading? Tell us a bit about it!
5) Can you think of a book you read that taught you something concrete that you've never forgotten? Tell us about it.
megan meade's guide to the mcgowan boys
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Monday, October 7, 2013
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Monday, September 30, 2013
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Monday, August 19, 2013
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Monday, July 22, 2013
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Thursday, June 27, 2013
1. What part of the state do you call home?
Well right now I'm being a lovely to 2 great kids in our fair capital. :) Then I will be back home in Shelby County looking for a job come fall.
2. How long have you been blogging?
On and off for 2 years. I really started this time last year. :).
3. Why did you start blogging?
Well my fellow Alabama sister from Finding Free told me I should. Haha. So I did. She has done all my layouts.
Then last year after a really bad breakup I just needed an outlet. :) Then I was hooked just to writing about my everyday life.
4. What is your favorite part of being a member of the Alabama Women Bloggers community?
Definitely the community. I have met some these girls and they are so supportive. I don't have a lot of girlfriends so that has been great to have.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully married to JBK, a librarian, at my goal weight, maybe pregnant with our first kid, and still blogging. :)
6. If you could choose an actress to play you in your life, who would you choose and why?
I really don't know. Haha. Probably me. J/k.
Maybe Lilly Collins. She's really beautiful and to top it off she is Phil Collins' daughter.
7. Name 5 things on your Bucket List that you hope you’ll check off before you die?
Be a mom, go to Africa on a mission trip, get to my goal weight, go to each Presidential library( there's my geek post), and meet my out of state blog friends.
8. If you could be known for one thing, what would it be and why?
That I was caring, great friend who cared about her friends. And that I lived my life worthy of the Gospel.
9. Describe the best moment in your life!?
There's a few. I can't decide between them.
9 months ago when I skyped JBK for the first time. That day when I saw his face and finally talked to him I knew something was changing in my life.
8 months ago when he asked my dad permission to date me. :)
When I graduated college May 4th. I never thought I would make it to 23. When I was younger. Which it is quite sad, but I am so glad I am here.
10. If you could “be” anything (no consequences, no fear), what would you “be”?
I would be a Presidential Historian. I love my presidents. I love reading about them. I love finding out new information about them.
11. What or who inspires you to blog?
My love life, my weight loss journey, and my friends, and my family inspire me so much to blog.
12. We’re headed to your neck of the woods… what restaurant would you recommend?
If you are in Montgomery I would La Zona which is a Mexican restaurant. Or Tomatinos or Cafe Lousia. :) or Mr. Gs. :)
If I am home I would say Ashley Macs. Or Edgar's bakery.
13. What’s a southern tradition you and your family have?
Thank you notes. Southern hospitality.
14. If you could pick your favorite blog post from your blog this year, what would it be?
That's a hard one. There is two I really like these two.
15. We all love social media, tell us your links so we can follow you!