Thursday, September 12, 2013

Weigh In Thursday

So I have updates about my weight since 2 weeks ago. Last week I was up .6 lbs. I was not a happy camper. I also knew because I weighed at night instead of morning. So I weighed yesterday and I lost 3.1 lbs!!! :) yeah!!! 

Now I'm so close to my first goal 1.7 away from 5% and I lost my 10 lbs mark!! So proud of myself!! 

I am still working out 4x a week. I am also getting better at burpees. I also trying to decide what I'm going to do on my off days not working out. I'm not as sore as I was the first day.


Love, 

Kaitlyn 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! You are really close to your goal, it's right there, so happy for you!

    On your days off, maybe just go for a brisk walk to start out. I know for my 'off' days I'll try to do something active that doesn't really count as exercise (in my head) like playing tag with Lillie or jumping on the trampoline. It all counts!

    Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete