Monday, November 4, 2013

So My Oct. Goals.... Now for Nov. Goals

So October ended 4 days ago. I can't believe it is over. However my October goals sucked. It has been an up and down month. A lot of birthdays, some cheating on my diet, some emotional eating, etc. 

I didn't make it to the 220s.

I didn't drink just water. 

I didn't track. 

I did lose my 5% of my body weight. 


I also been struggling with a few things in my personal life that took a toll on my eating. I know what I have to do. I am starting to change what I have to do it is going to be hard, but worth it. I really don't want to talk about it just yet. 


So now for November goals. 


Get into those 220s. I would really love to be in 225. Which would be almost 10% of my body weight. 


One plate for Thanksgiving. No getting seconds. 

Just water!! NO SOFT DRINKS!!! 

Track everything!! 

Keep to my diet. 

I know I can do this! It will be hard, but I know I can!! :) 





3 comments:

  1. You're still doing great! Remember to focus on the things you DID do and not what you DIDN'T do. This is going to be a long process, and it's not always going to be the easiest. Just think about how happy you're going to be when you hit your final goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything Kate said!!! You can do it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this and putting it all out here is the first step!

    ReplyDelete