Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Don't Know About You I'm Not Feeling 24

Today is my 24th birthday.  do I feel like I'm 24!??

Ummm... No 

Right now I'm in the process of writing 25 things to do before I'm 25 

1. Run/walk a mile under 15 min 
2. Do a 5k 
3. Lose 50 lbs or more 
4. Blog everyday for a month (and really do if and not give up)
5. Visit Tamara, Katie, Kate, Tasha, Nicole  Erin and anyonelse. 
6. Visit Sandra and meet her sweet baby girl Ryleigh 
7. Do Warrior Dash in Nov

Those are the only ones I have written down now. I will be adding more later because I am so tired. 

This birthday weekend has been one for the books. :). 

Come back tomorrow to find out what went on birthday weekend!! :) 

Love, 

Kaitlyn 

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww!!!!!! Thanks for the shout out girl!!! You come visit me ANYTIME!!! You can have fun with us in whatever adventure we have planned AND we'll DEFINITELY get some training in for you doing a 5k!!! ;-)

    I love you & love following yor blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated!!! Hope you had an amazing day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy one day late birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day (you deserve it!)

    And, girl you are doing great - you're not only going to meet your goals, you're going to exceed them!

    ReplyDelete