Monday, August 19, 2013

Get Help

I have been on and off writing this post for sometime. I have been really feeling to write this now more then ever. 

This is going to be a very serious post just to warn y'all. 



2012 and 2006-08 are years that will always stick out in my mind. Those 3 years are the years I almost killed myself. 
Hence the word almost. 

Those years I was the lowest of lows. 2012 was when I thought the love of my life broke my heart. However he wasn't. And now I do have the best boyfriend JBK. 

Then in 2006-08 were the years where I had rumors and lies spread about me every time I entered school. 

I am so glad I didn't. I have amazing friends now that support and love me for who I am, I have a better relationship with my family then I have in years, I have an amazing boyfriend who loves me, and so much more.  I am also on a path to make a more healthier me as well. I can't wait to wake up in the morning. I also have an amazing God who loves me unconditionally. 

Sure I still have my days, but I know it will all be ok. 



If you or someone you know every feels like that you can't go on please get help. 


Suicide  Prevention Hotline

1 comment:

  1. When things are shitty or you're just not feeling anything, it's nearly impossible to think that there's another side, a happier side that we should focus on. Being in that dark place is really hard, but I'm so glad you were able to pull out of it.

    ReplyDelete