Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hey Everyone!! :).

So I haven't blogged since last week. It has been crazy here in my life. From waking up at 5:45 to working out every MWF at 6:15 to working from 7-7. I'm dead meat when I get home. I also been feeling like I need to redo my blog and start all over. 

So I'm about to start blogging on a regular basis. :). :). 


So I'm going to reintroduce myself for the time being. :). 


Hi my name is Kaitlyn. I am 23 about 24 in October which I can't believe I am. I graduated in May 2013 from Huntingdon College with a degree in history. I love history however God has called me to be a librarian either in the teen department in a public library or middle school or high school. Right now I'm a nanny for adorable 2 year old little girl.  I have an amazing family. 2 parents who have been married almost 29 years and 2 sisters one is 21 and one is almost 16.  I am in the process of losing over 100 lbs. I am doing it for me and my health.I know there's a skinny bikini model  (hahaha) in this body. I have an amazing boyfriend of almost 1 year named JBK. :). He's everything plus more. I have some amazing in real life and blog friends. They are some of  my  biggest supports. I am a Christ follower. God really changed my life these past 4 almost 5 years.  I have lived in Alabama my whole life.  I am an avid reader. I love books so much. I love to laugh and hug. I care more about people then I do myself however I am working on caring about me now.  I love to travel and wish I could do more because a lot of my blog friends live out of state. I also love tv shows. :)  that's about it. If you want to know more just ask. 


Love, 

Kaitlyn, Kait, KK, Katie Mac 

No comments:

Post a Comment