Thursday, December 26, 2013

So Long 2013....





So long 2013... There's a lot of words to describe you. It was full of accomplishments and failures. It was full of happiness and let downs. It was full of new friends and old friends leaving. 


In Feburary 2013 my amazing man spoiled me on Valentine's Day! 





In March I went to my first blate with alabama girls. :). 




Me and JBK went on a vacation(s) with my family this year. :). 



I went to my first formal for Delta Chi. 



Me and JBK both graduated 


My freshman roommate got married to her high school sweetheart 



I got to nanny 2 sweet kids over the summer and now the cutest kid now. 

   
Anna Joy ( my cousin) and Lucy ( girl I nanny) 


Sam ( cousin) and D ( boy I nannyed) 


Claire the little girl I nanny now. 


I also started workout/ get healthy.  One of the best things I have ever done. I don't think I could have survived my vacation to Orlando if I hadn't. 

And now a few pics from Orlando. :) :) 




Overall we did great on steps/ miles done. 


I am so ready for 2014 to start. My word for 2014 is change. 

Remember the new blog launched 1/1/2014!! 


Here's the link if you want to start to look at it!! 

WWW.fat2fabkaitlyn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment