Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weigh In Wed

So I'm back on the Weigh In Wed band wagon!! :). 

So I'm going to reintroduce myself. 

Hi I'm Kaitlyn. I'm 23 about 24 in 11 days. I have been overweight since I was 11 to 12.  I have finally wanted to do this weight loss journey for me. I want to be healthy, hot smokin bod, etc. haha. 

At the beigining of Aug. I went back to Weight Watchers. :). I started at 246 lbs which was the 2nd heaviest I have ever been. 

I also started to see a trainer almost a month ago. It will be a month the 28th. I go 3 times a week sometimes 4 if I can. 

I have now lost 10 lbs altogether!! :) I have 2 more lbs until 5%. 

Thanks for reading!!

Love, 

Kaitlyn 

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 10 lbs so far! The hardest part is getting started, you got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO & welcome back!!! :)
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go.... sounds like you are doing amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the weight loss! I've been a little heavier than 246 and it is a long weight loss journey, but with the right support and motivation, anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete