Wednesday, December 18, 2013

2 Posts In One Day..

So I saw this on Heather's blog so I decided to do it. :). 


I can't wait for 2014 to start. I really feel like this next year is one for the books.

I still haven't packed for Orlando and we leave tomorrow for a week.

I'm so ready to go to Disney because I haven't been since I was 16.

I've went through a lot in 2013. I graduated from college. My boyfriend graduated from his Masters. I moved home in Aug. My boyfriend got his first teaching job. We went through/going our first real hard  separation. I got a nanny job and started to workout. 


I'm starting a new blog/address on Jan, 1. I can't wait for y'all to see it! 

Music is my outlet. I love dancing/worshiping in my room. 

I love the show Best Ink. It makes me want a tattoo. Just a small one. :) 


I can't wait for the trip for next Christmas. Hawaii!!! :) :) :) 


I want to go back Washington D.C. 


I will probably read 3 or 4 books on this Orlando trip. 


I am watching Buffy right now. Old school 90s. 


I really miss playing softball. I just really miss going to the cages to hit. 


I've become more girly in my 20s. 


I love the color of finger and toenail color right now. :) 
It is silver sparkly color. 



I also love hummus. Espically this kind called Wild Garden. It is so good.

I also love Go Picnic meals. :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment