Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Fun

My weekend actually started to Thursday because I had Friday off!! So I thankfully got home before the snow came!!

When I took Sadie out she was like what is this stuff?? She didn't like it too much.

After it had stopped MEC wanted a photo shoot with her and Sadie. So I of course being a great big sister took a few pics.

Later that night I got an email from a friend. I can't really say what's going on but just say a prayer for her. :). Thank you!!

Friday thru Sunday I got to hang out with the most amazing guy ever!! JBK!!

Friday

We went Cici's Pizza and to a movie. We saw A Haunted House. We almost left because it was so inappropriate.

Saturday

We worked on school work and went bowling with 2 other couples. It was so much fun!! We also went to Buffalo Wild Wings and watched the end of the Butler game who we were pulling for because of your man RP3 Sar!!

I also found out some family drama.

Sunday
More homework time and goodbyes. Goodbyes suck so much!! Like I said to y'all last time it gets harder and harder.

I also started to feel super depressed because triggers of my ex was flooding my brain. So I wrote a very explicit blog post about it yesterday. Read it! Haha

Monday

Me and JBK were supposed to have a double lunch date with my best friend Josiah and his new girl. But alas JBK has horrible sinus problems so he couldn't go. Boo. But I still got to have lunch which was nice.

I also went to the dentist.

And now I'm back in the dorms getting ready for tomorrow's classes!!

By the way has anybody The Handmaid's Tale. It is great but I hate the ending.

Love,

Kaitlyn















2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I read the Handmaid's Tale but I don't remember the ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE watching dogs react to snow! Always so funny. :)

    ReplyDelete