Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Literary Junkies Unite for Jan. Edition








Again I am linking up with these 2 lovely ladies. And look I finally have a button on there!!

1. Which book could you read over and over? Why?

Oh man that's hard. Scribbler of Dreams is one.   I am biased about this one. This was the first time I saw my name in a book. haha. It is a modern day Romeo and Juliet kind of.

 















 

 The other would have to be The Fault in Our Stars

 
I can not go into depth how much I LOVE LOVE this book. It is beautifully written. It is quotable. John Green is amazing!

2. If you could be any character from any book you’ve read, who would you be?

 Like some people have already said I would love to Hermoine Granger. I would also love to be Carrie Bradshaw without the sex. haha




3. Do you ever put a book down because you just can’t get into it? Or do you stick it out to the bitter end? Any examples?





 I usually stick with even though I hate it. 






 I had to put this down and take a breather. I am finally rereading. 

I hated this book. I'm sorry people!












4. Show us your book shelves! Do you have one designated spot in your house for all your books? Do you scatter them around?

These are my bookshelves at home. Then I scatter them when I am at college because no bookshelves. I also have a ton in purses.















4 comments:

  1. I wish I had a purse that was large enough for several books! ha! :) I wasn't a fan of The Scarlet Letter either and have no intention of re-reading. ;) And I'm the same way, if I buy it, I'm going to stick it out through thick and thin! No matter how long it takes! ha! :) Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you about always having books in my purse. I judge the size of a purse on if it will fit a paperback book or a hardcover one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fault in Our Stars is definitely on my list of books to read - I've heard nothing but good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have tissues ready. Some of my new favorite quotes are from it.

      Delete