Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Second Link Up of Awesomeness




I am linking up with my lovely friend Katie!! :) She is amazing and one of my best friends here in the blog world. 

 

Dream Street- I wanted to order their cd on the tv so badly. I was also in love with Jesse McCartney. I still am. Shh... dont tell JBK haha. 

 

 


 B2K- It was so bad.

 

Hanson- Come on people. I have this CD somewhere

 

O Town- 6th grade slow dance song. I never did dance to it tho.

 

NKOB


NSYNC- I was their girl went to the concert. haha. 



Backstreet Boys- You cant forget this one. Brian was my fav.


Then the first one. Come on people. haha

 

 




2 comments:

  1. Love that you included the Jackson 5!

    B2K and Dream Street! Two I had totally forgotten about!

    Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackson 5 was the orginial and first one!! Haha. I love me some Michael Jackson.

      Delete