1. What is your dream job? I would have to say anything do with presidents. I am such a presdient buff. It is not even funny. haha.
2.. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
I would save some, spend some on friends and family. Then travel the world.
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?\
To me this was old even though they were teenagers. haha. I was 5 at the time.
4. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
Well I have not been in my career field yet, but advice from the teachers I have observed, mentors, etc. have all said to me this piece of advice: Make sure this is what you want to do this the rest of your life. Do something you wake up every morning and enjoy going to it.
5. What are your biggest pet peeves in life, blogging, or at work?
I would have to say when people start drama when there was no drama in the first place. Also telling a fib to a person, and so much more.
6. What are your biggest fears?
Being alone in life, failing in life, and not making people/family proud
I can't wait for next weeks one!! :)
1. What is your favorite fall activity?
2. Do you follow a football team? If so which one and why?
3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
4. What are your favorite fall outfit staples?
5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Traditions?