Monday, July 9, 2012

Best Day Ever

Hmm... This topic took me all day to think about. I would have to say when my best friend Rachel called me to tell me she was getting married. Why you ask? Well it is a long story, but I will give you the short version.

Me and Rachel have been best friends since 8th grade. It feels like longer though. We have been through it all from boyfriends, to Rick (her dad) cleaning his gun when one of her dates came to get her, ( no lie), to our darkest of days for both of us.

She is like the twin sister I never had. We both like the same kind of movies. We will quote it back and forth. We love eating raw cookie dough from the big tub.

I am so glad we both made it out of darkest of days and I can't wait to stand by her at her wedding in month and a day.

She also was the one who said she would not be the friend to marry first. hahaha


This was us back in 10th grade right before the homecoming dance.














Us now at a Auburn football game!













Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Precious! I love that y'all have been friends for so long! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! My long time bff just got married last weekend. Be prepared to cry. All day. Or at least I did.

    ReplyDelete