Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 10 and 11

So I fell behind once again on the 15 day challenge.  It is all because of this little guy and little girl. hahaha.









So Day 10 was describe your most embarrassing moment.

I would have to say the first day of 8th grade. I fell down the bleachers in a backpack and in wedge type shoes. I thankfully did from the middle. However I did it front of my 8th grade crush BN.


Day 11
 What's one thing that you would never change about yourself?

I would have to say I would not change my sense of humor.  Physically I would never like to have my eyes change. I love the color of eyes. I also love my eyelashes because they are so long and I dont have to wear mascara.  


My sister MEC wanted to join in the fun.haha






Bye for now!!

 Photobucket
 

No comments:

Post a Comment