Monday, March 18, 2013

Most Influential Person

Today has been such an amazing day!! I can't even begin to describe how awesome and amazing God is right now!!
I will be doing a vlog about it tomorrow!! I can't wait to tell y'all!!



So today I'm linking up with Alabama friends Lauren and Kalyn again!! :)



So the most influential person in my life would be one of my history professors Dr. Donna Manson.

She is such an amazing, Godly, influential,etc woman.

I met her 4 years ago in Spring 2009.I did not have her until the the Spring 2010. However she still made an impact on me with her life story without even meeting her.

She is what you call a woman after God's heart. She did not meet love of her life until she was 47 and she is 57 now. She waited for God's best for her. That in itself is truly remarkable.

We are her kids as she says. And we are since she and Stuart have none.

She is so selfless too. She is now a clown yes a clown for kids at the hospital.

I go to her office every MWF to talk to her. She remembers details about her students' lives like it is her life. Like she knows my family and their names because she remembers and cares.

When me and MAG broke up she came over and hugged me. She also prayed for me. When I told her about JBK she was so happy. I don't know how I would have made it last semester without her talking to me. When I told her I was going to graduate school for Library Sciences she was over the moon happy for me.

I hope to half the woman she is.

I don't have any pictures of us together, but I will definitely get one at graduation. :)




Love,

Kaitlyn


2 comments:

  1. Educators can have such a huge impact! Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a WONDERFUL blog post!!!!!! It's wonderful because what God has done for you & wonderful because you have such an amazing woman in your life!!!!

    ReplyDelete