Monday, March 25, 2013

Coffee and Convos

 

 

 

 

What would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life?

 

Linking up with these 2 girls on Mondays really bright up my Mondays let me tell you. 

 

Regrets everyone has them in their life. If we did not have them however we could not learn from them. My past makes me who I am. I have finally come to terms from that. It has taken almost a year to finally say that. Sure I hate it, but I would not be here typing this message to you. 

 

I don't regret not dating in high school. People told me I would, but did I miss out on anything. Not really. Sure I didn't go to prom or anything like. But who cares? I did not date just to date. I dated to find my significant other.

I would regret not doing online dating. Sure there was some freaks on there, but I found the person I am dating right now. And the way things are going I hope he is my future husband one day. He completes me.  He is everything I wanted in a man for my life.  I can not imagine my life without him.

 

 I do not regret have this blog. If I did not have this blog I would not have my amazing friends I have "met" or met in real life!! :)

I am beyond blessed to have yall in my life and reading about little ol me. 

 

I do not regret my faith. My faith is God is ever changing and growing every day. I am more in love with him I was when I finally gave everything to him a year and a month ago. 

 

I love everyone of followers and my readers!! Have an amazing and God filled Holy Week!! :)

 

 

 

2 comments: