Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dear Kaitlyn

Dear Old Kaitlyn,

A year ago you were in a bad place. MAG just broke up with you. He broke your heart into a million pieces. He played with your emotions. He didn't care that you were a crying mess. He didn't support you. He kicked you out of the apartment after he broke up with you. What an ass. He didn't like your family. He pushed you away from your family. He also didn't care that you were gaining weight. He liked you big. He made you gain a lot of the weight plus more you do not need. He even said now he didn't really love you. He pushed you to do things that people who "love" each other don't do.



6 months later after many failed online guys. You meet JBK. He is everything you want. He makes you laugh again. He makes you feel beautiful again. He loves your family like his own. And guess what he loves you too!! Woah. Right!? He cares when you cry because he wants to comfort you and take care of you. He supports you. You have been dating him officially for 5 months today!!! And guess what he wants to marry you too!! Woah now!! And he wants to help you lose this weight. Ahh yes it sucks being long distance girl but you both know you can do this!! It will get better!! :)

However there's a few problems still in the road.

Finally last week you delete his friends and family on Facebook and on your phone!! Huge weight is gone!! But wait you are still in a stinkin pitty party!!

Get your ass out of this!! You can do this!! You have your family, JBK, your blogging friends, Weigh In Wednesdays girls, Alabama girls, etc behind you!! You can get this weight off!! And guess what!? You are so beautiful which is so hard to say, but you are.

So starting tomorrow you are getting back to basics. Water, fruit, veggies, etc. working out.

Love,

Kaitlyn in the future. :)


Ps you will have a smoking hot bod at the end of this. It doesn't take overnight but you got this!! You will run one day. Laugh but you will. :).

14 comments:

  1. Yes Kaitlyn.... you can do this! Just remember, don't look back to the past, the only way to move on with your life is to reach for the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know girl. My past makes me who I am. Yes I hate it but I have learned so much from it. I used to dwell on it all the time. No more!!! :)

      Delete
  2. You've got this! Things like this always take time to get through, but you're on the right track! Everything is going to work out, including you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!!! We are all behind you and encouraging you. Just keep it up and stay motivated. It is slow, but it will happen...just remember that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. It is people like you help me so much more. :)

      Delete
  4. I love this, Kaitlyn!! GET IT, GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so amazing, i love this. your heart is beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great inspirational post. I was contemplating doing the online dating again because I just recently had some strong feelings dissipate for a friend I dated last year and thought it might be a good time. It's always crazy to think where you were in your life ___amount of time ago and where you are now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah just thinking where I was a year ago and where I am now. It is a complete 180. ;)

      Delete
  7. I stopped by to show you some love!! I love the letters to self I have done one and its overwhelmingly emotional but freeing! I am determined to be a weigh in Wednesday frequent :-) we got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is def freeing. I love it. Please do make frequent I will keep cheering you on!! :)

      Delete