Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Weigh In Wed

This month along with Jess. I'm not weighing in this month. Me and the scale haven't been seeing eye to eye lately.

Part of it is my fault. Well all of it is my fault. I just haven't felt the need to work out which I know I need to do.

I have this huge paper due on the 15th I need to do amazing on it or else I don't graduate. It is the only thing coming between me and that diploma. I'm getting so scared and anxious that I'm not going to do well enough. I was 4 points away last time. 4 freaking points. Ahhh..

I am however doing this month long thing to work on my thighs. And I'm watching what I eat.

I'm sorry for being failure.

Love,

Kaitlyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh you aren't a failure! I had a bad month too, it happens! All we can do is try to do better this month!

    ReplyDelete