Monday, October 22, 2012

What I Did This Weekend

So this weekend was one of the best weekends ever. :). :). :).

So on Friday I had a retreat I went to with Campus Ministries. It was great. I wish I had pictures but it was so much fun.

So on Sat. I had to leave early. Because I surprised this man at his school's homecoming. Haha.

Yes everyone that is JBK. Yes we only have these 2 pics. We will have more this weekend I promise. :)

I sent him a text saying I got lost. I was really at his frat's tailgate waiting on him. He texted back really!? After that text he was coming up to the tailgate. And I was standing right there. He was shocked to say the least. He came up to me and asked how long had i planned on doing this and I said 2 weeks. Haha.

So we just hung out the whole weekend. Watched football games. Cuddled. And talked etc. it was so much fun.

Then on Sunday I left. I didn't want to leave. But I had to study for a big test today. Yuck. :(. Last test before finals though. I need to do well. I hope I did.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! So excited for you, Kaitlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeeeee! So exciting! Woohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaitlyn! I'm a new follower from Monday Meet Up!

    That is so sweet that you went and surprised your boyfriend! I know he loved that! I tried to do things like that when I was dating, but I was never any good at keeping secrets. I always spilled the beans! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoooo! Yay for the best weekend ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw I love that!

    also-I love that you mention your school reminds you of hogwarts! haha totally would be a good school to choose!

    ReplyDelete