Monday, October 8, 2012

Birthday Weekend!!

So let's start with Friday. I went home Friday thank goodness I had it off. I got to see MEC ride in the parade. My dad drove the car for the freshman attendants. And come to find out the car is my mom's new car!! Yeah!! :). I also got to stay for most of the pep rally. Then had to pick up food up for dinner. Friday night was the game my high school won! Yeah my sister walked out with my dad at half time but she was not freshman princess so it's ok.

Sat- My BIRTHDAY!!!! Well since MEC was having all her girls get ready at our house. My mom sent me out of the house and let me shop for my own birthday presents. If you know me in real life you know I'm not big on presents. However I did get one surprise gift from my parents which was a silver bracelet. :) so I gig to go shopping and have lunch at Cheesecake factory with my friend Amanda. I also got to update on her on JBK who called during lunch so she got to talk to him. :) then after I dropped her off I had 30 min to get ready to have dinner and see my sister off at homecoming dance.

Then at the end of the night I got the sweetest text from JBK.


No one would have thought that one this day 23 years ago that your mother would have given birth to such an amazing and special person and that I would have the great honor and privilege to talk and become so close to this person. I am so happy to say that I have gotten to know you and love so much about you that words are hard to describe sometimes the joy that I get from you. Happy Birthday Beautiful. You are such an amazing and special person that is finding a special place in my heart everyday I talk to you.

Everyone say awwwww.. :)

Well that was the bday weekend. Yes I skipped Sunday. Sunday was no bueno. Haha.

That's all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment