Friday, March 30, 2012

Roses and Thorns

So today at accountability group we talked about the "roses" and "thorns" in our lives. Let me tell you last week was thorny as they come.

1. Wednesday day morning I find out when one of my friends on my Discovery Weekend almost died the night before.
2. Me and M are no longer together. It hurts so much. Right now I'm in the shock phase still and it really hit me Sunday on my way back from Auburn.
3. My heart is breaking right now because news back at home. A teacher is in jail for inappropriate behavior with a student. He was band director from 6th to 8th grade. He would help out with band camp in high school. So I have known him for 11 years. His family needs prayer.
4. I have a sinus infection. :(

Rose:
Holy Week this week.
3 weeks and a few days until the end of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment