Friday, March 9, 2012

2 Days

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:11-13 ESV)

These verses have been on my heart these past almost 2 weeks. I read it every day as a reminder. God knows everything.

The next 2 days I will be on and off praying for God's guidance. I will also be in prayer for Matthew and for myself.

I am so anxious, excited, and emotional about Sunday. It determines a future. Please be in prayer for both of us if you read this blog.

I love this guy. I don't know where I would be if I have not had him these past almost 5 months. And if Lord willing more then that and if not it will be ok eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment