Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Am Slowly Getting Better Every Day

Every day I'm getting better some what. However I went home this weekend when I really should not have. It made it worse.

I was only going home for three main reasons.

1. Reunion for the awesome retreat u went on. However due to the " bad weather" that was postponed. :(. I needed it so badly. :(.
2. Hair cut. Finally my hair has no more perm. Well it has a little. I cut a lot of my hair I needed a change. A change I got. And I love it!!
3. Seeing my best guy friend. I see him because we go to church together. It is so great to have that because before we only got to see each other mate every three to four months. I think the longest was 6. He has been my rock through this week. I am so glad I have him!! :).
4. I had to add another reason. The dog. Oh how I miss Sadie when I'm away. I have decided I def. getting a dog when I move out on my own. They make everything better. :)

Added Bonus: I got to see my best girl friend from across the street and Amanda one of my bests from band. Totally needed both of those. :).

Right now I can't sleep. Go figure. At least one dream a night has M in it. Need it to be a main part or just in the background. Really come on!?

7 more days of this!! I can do this!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you!!! I am so glad you had a wonderful weekend (but sad about all the cancelations). I can't wait to see you and hear all abut it!

    Oh- and another HP quote for you. I thought of it last night in the shower. I do all my good thinking in the shower, you know. " it does not do to dwell in your dreams and forget to live". Or something like that. I forgot to look it up.

    ReplyDelete