Monday, September 5, 2011

First Blog in Awhile

Hey. So I haven't written since April. That will change soon. :)  I made a 101 things to do 1001 days. You can check it out in my page. I have been busy all day from writing a teaching philosophy to emailing track listings to Josiah because I made him some awesome mixed CDs. :) Then also writing my 101 things in 1001 days.

It has been raining  off and on all day today in Montgomery. Apparently it is raining/pouring  cats and dogs at home . My daddy had to drain our pool not once but twice. I also have a friend at HC his girlfriend is staying the night with me because he does not want her to drive up there. I would not want C. to go up there either so I gladly accepted. She stayed with me a few times last school year and she is amazing.

I have a new blog theme and other stuff because my amazing my biffie. L.A. . :)

I have more to say, but I will leave that up to possibly tomorrow. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment