Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

I am linking up with Sar for Thursday Thoughts!! Yeah!!

1. Sorry for being MIA school is taking over my life right now I have so many books to read.

2. Color run was Monday!! It was awesome besides the fact the rained the WHOLE time!! Least it wasn't hot and humid. And I finished it in 58 min.


3. I am loving my Young Adult/children lit class!! Right now we are reading The Secret Garden. We have already read The Wizard of Oz and Ragged Dick. (last one = no bueno)

4. Big Rival football game HC vs BSC this weekend. Agh! My school vs. my dad and all his family went there including my daddy. My family is coming to the game since MEC high school is playing a close school to my college. Which is also LEA's school!

5. I am also asked to be a leader of some things on Campus Ministries. So happy!! :)

That's all for now. Love y'all. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVED the Color Run! Seriously, totally true about it being the happiest 5K! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay color run! And you class sounds so cool! Love YA lit :)

    ReplyDelete